Ding Dongs™ Campfire S’mores Pudding Pops
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 6 hrs | Serving Size: 12
- 1 Hostess™ Ding Dongs™ Dessert Kit
- 3 1/2 cups cold whole milk, divided
- 6 graham cracker squares, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 Twinkies®, chopped
- Prepare Ding Dongs™ Flavor Instant Pudding Dry Mix with 3 cups milk according to package directions. Transfer to large bowl.
- Prepare Ding Dongs™ Cream Filling Mix with 1/2 cup milk according to package directions. Dollop over Ding Dongs™ Instant Pudding in bowl. Sprinkle graham crackers, marshmallows and chopped Twinkies® over top; fold in gently to swirl ingredients together (do not overmix).
- Spoon into 12 (1/3 cup) ice pop molds with popsicle sticks. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until set.
- Remove from molds and dip ice pops in Drizzle. Freeze until set on parchment paper–lined baking tray.
- Tip: Alternatively, use paper cups instead of ice pop molds. Cover with plastic wrap to help keep popsicle stick in place.
Total Time: 10 minutes (+ 6 hours freezing time)