No-Bake Ding Dongs™ Pie
Prep Time: 35 mins | Cooking Time: 4 hrs | Serving Size: 6
- 1 Hostess™ Ding Dongs™ Dessert Kit
- 12 Hostess Ding Dong® Cakes, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups cold whole milk, divided
- Grease an 8.5-inch cake pan (with a removable bottom ring) entirely on the inside.
- Prepare Ding Dongs™ Flavor Instant Pudding and Cream Filling Mix according to package directions.
- Chop each Ding Dongs® cake thoroughly and cover the entire inner surfaces of the cake pan with the crumbles, lightly pressing all areas to cover each surface with a spatula.
- Add the Ding Dongs™ Pudding into the cake pan and smooth it out.
- Add the Ding Dongs™ Cream Filling as a layer on top of the Pudding and smooth it out.
- Add the desired level of Drizzle back and forth over the Cream Filling Mix.
- Chill for 4 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once set, remove the cake from the pan by loosening the crust from the edge with a spatula and removing the bottom pan ring.
Total Time: 35 minutes (+ 4 hours chilling time)