No-Bake Twinkies™ Banana Cream Pie
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 3 hrs | Serving Size: 6
- 1 Hostess™ Twinkies™ Dessert Kit
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 1/2 cups cold whole milk, divided
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 6 Hostess Banana Twinkies®
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with brown sugar; toss with melted butter until moistened. Press firmly into bottom and up side of 9-inch pie pan. Freeze for 30 to 60 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare Twinkies™ Flavor Instant Pudding Dry Mix with 3 cups milk according to package directions. Fold in bananas. Pour into prepared crust and smooth top. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until set and firm.
- Prepare Twinkies™ Flavor Cream Filling Mix with 1/2 cup milk according to package directions. Dollop onto pie. Garnish with Banana Twinkies®.
- Tip: Alternatively, instead of mashing the bananas, slice them for the pie filling.
Total Time: 20 minutes (+ 3 hours chilling time)